Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Azumi Miyagi just said the best thing
that someone could ever say to me, ever.

"... My parents opposed to be a host strongly.
I persuade them to accept it for many years.
My hope was annoying my mother so she
decided to be a host to shut up me! ...
However, she regret stopping me from being a host. ...
You changed my mother's way of thinking!! ..."

Awwwwww!!! :'D
I feel so happy and touched when I heard that
because I thought I really caused trouble to them
during the ten days I was there. =/.

With the incident of going shopping with Kanami
and her friends that caused Azumi to get a scolding..
I shall not elaborate about it.

I'm so glad that my Okasan wants to host more
exchange students now! Oh gosh, future exchange
students, bow down to me and call me boss! :D
Without me, will you have the chance to stay in
the Miyagi's house? Hahaha, okay, I'm kidding. :D

I miss every single thing about that place once again.
I really miss my classmates because I keep thinking,
what would it be like if I'm really in that class..
How different would I be from who I am today? D:
If I was really in that class, would I probably,
be a little happier that the Lim Pei Jie now?

♥ 3-6 , aitakute! D:



p.s/ I am in that picture! I'm beside Dorothy
(the one in blue)!!!!! Hahaha. ^^


-end-


3:29 PM